Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Iyanla Vanzant's Super Bowl Tweets are Funnier than a Super Bowl Commercial

I live on social media networks all day long, reading posts and tweets and creating the same. It's pretty rare that I will allow myself to get sidetracked by the details because I have a schedule to keep and let's face it, social media can really suck the time out of your day!

I couldn't help myself though when I noticed one of my favorite tweeters and epic relationship expert, Iyanla Vanzant, and her hilarious Super Bowl Tweets.

If you have ever seen Ms. Iyanla in action on her hit series, Iyanla: Fix My Life (on the Oprah Winfrey Network), then you know she is no-nonsense and a truth-telling Queen. Her mantra is to "call a thing a thing" and when it comes to Super Bowl Sunday, she does just that.

Without further ado, I give you, Iyanla Vanzant's Super Bowl Tweets:























No comments:

Post a Comment